Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Boy Card and Layout

Tomorrow is my cousin's baby shower. This is her first child and she is having a boy. How exciting! I made her a card using the Baby Steps cartridge. I added baby blue stickles to his hat and the edge of the cloud. Then some gold stickles to the moon. The sentiment is from All Star Baby stamp set by Emma at My Creative Time. I am in love with all her stamp sets. They are a must!  The paper is K & Company.
 This layout I am going to put in a 12x12 frame for her. These two sentiments are also from All Star Baby by Emma at My Creative Time. The sentiment cutest baby ever is stamped on one of Emma's dies as well the folded in half. I ran the baby's clothes and hat through the cuttlebug folder. 

Hugs, Savahanna

2 comments:

Creative Diva said...

This is just adorable. He looks so peaceful. TFS

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

>