Friday, July 1, 2011

I Love Summer LO

Post 2 of 3 today

Today is a new challenge blog at Card Creations & More by C. It is the 1st of the Month challenge. And there are 3 challenges that will be announced on the 1st day of every month. One of the 3 challenges today is inspired by a blogging friend. 

I was inspired by Lauren and I was inspired by her "You Make Me Melt" layout
Her layout is just oh so cute. Go check out her blog post by clicking on the link and it will go straight to the post I was inspired by. 

I used the Simply Charmed cartridgefor the title and all the cuts. On the title I only used the shadow cut then used Peachy Keen face stamps. 

I used some of Emma's stamps from My Creative Time. This set is her Camera Shy stamp set. 
This layout is of my daughter at a friends annual beach party. She LOVED the beach. She was so dirty as you can see by the pictures she even had a sand mustache and beard. On my journal block I used Emma's stamp set Fun in the Sun set
The twine I got from the Twinery. 
I added gloss to the popsicles. 


Enjoy and come participate in one or all three of the challenges. 

Hugs, Savahanna

No comments:

>