Saturday, April 9, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #7

Time for another So Saturday challenge over at Card Creation & More by C. Today the challenge is Spring. This is easy peasy with Easter right around the corner. This is page is of my daughter Isabella on Easter 2 years ago. The letters are actually foam letters that I have in my kids craft stash. The paper is a baby stack from K& Company. I embossed the purple paper with my cuttlebug. 
 The little girl is cut from Paper Doll Dress up cartridge. I stamped her face with my new Peachy Keen face stamps - Boy Mates. I embossed her hair and her pajamas in my cuttlebug as well. Then there are some pink stickles added to the bunny slippers and ears. Hope you enjoy. Now go over and join us in the So Saturday challenge.
Supplies Used:
Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge.
Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Peachy Keen Boy Mates face stamps.

Hugs, Savahanna

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute! especially love the bunny ears and slippers

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Awe, so cute!! I am passing on the Stylish Blogger award to you! You can pick it up at my blog :)
Jenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Betty Wright said...

Savahanna, this page is too cute! Adorable subject and you accenting the page beautifully! Love the doodling dots and dashes! Adorable page!

Denise G said...

Very cute page. Great job on this challenge.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh my cuteness!! What a adorable LO!!

>