Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter Wishes

Today over at Craft Us Crazy is another challenge. We had such an awesome turnout for our first challenge. The theme this week is Winter Theme. So get working on your projects and come join in the fun. 

This was one of the hardest themes for me to come up with a project since I live in sunny California and it doesn't really feel like winter around here. I used Jolly Holidays cartridge for my cuts. The border punch is a Martha Stewart Punch. 
 I stamped the little girl's face with a Peachy Keen Happy Lashes face stamp. I then used my I-rock for her earrings and I added a snowflake button I found at Joanns to give her a little extra fun to her headband. Hope you enjoy.
SUPPLIES USED:
Peachy Keen stamps
Jolly Holidays cricut cartridge
I ROck
Hugs, Savahanna

9 comments:

lynne said...

What a cute creation! Love the paper pieced girl!
Its freezing here in the UK this week so didnt need much more inspiration!!

Hugs
Lynne x

Unknown said...

Hi Savanah, great card hun! Love that little girl. Hugs, Frea

Julie said...

Fabulous scrapbook layout. It doesn't feel like winter here either. It is 70 degrees here in Missouri
hugs,
Julie

MaryB said...

This is just so cute. I really like that little girl and the colors you used were just great.

kim.mom said...

LOVE it!!!! I bought that cartridge but I've not used it yet. Now you have motivated me to get it out!!

Berry said...

This is so sweet I love your layering! hugs Rebekah xx

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable LO Savanah! I love the little girl. She is just too cute!

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

Adorable card.

lovemypaper said...

She is just too cute!Great layout!

>