Monday, February 28, 2011

Kitty Cat Birthday

Today is my beatiful daughter Isabella 3rd birthday. Time is flying right on by. She asked for a kitty cat birthday. So that is what the princess got. :) I made her this card from me and my husband. The kitten is cut from Sugar and Spice cartridge. I used my I rock to give her a collar. And I put a wobble on the kitten so she wobbles back and forth. 
 This is my daughter in her birthday tutu that I made for her. One of the happiest 3 year old's that day!. We went and got her hair trimmed and done for her birthday. She was so excited. she said "MOM , I'm getting my hair done. Yup I am a big girl." Yes she is.
Here is Bella at the shop after her hair was braided. She LOVED it. 
And last but not least the cake for her birthday. My good friend's husband makes cake and this is what he came up with. We loved it. And more importantly so did the birthday girl. When she saw it she screamed and said It's my birthday. Then she was downstairs by herself singing happy birthday. I said who are you singing happy birthday to? She said me mom Because my cake is here and its my birthday! hehe I just love little kids.



Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am off to put my kids to bed and get a very tired 3 year old in bed after she decided a nap was not for her today. :) 
Hugs, Savahanna

12 comments:

Tami B. said...

Cute card, cute cake but an absolutely adorable little princess. Boy, I miss those days, and yes they go by faster than you can possibly imagine.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Happy Birthday little princess!!

What an adorable card. I also love the cake.....how cute is that?!?!

Crafting with Faith said...

Your daughter is beautiful...I love the card you made her and the cake is so cute.

I can't believe how fast they grow up. My daughter is almost 10 months old and it seems that it was yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital.
Brandy

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww!!! Everything is soooo cute! I just love her in the little tutu! She looks like she enjoyed her very special day! Nice job and Happy 3rd Birthday Isabella!!

Jillian said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for hopping at the Spring Fever Blog Hop! I hope you enjoyed the projects! I am happy to be your newest follower!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is she ever cute....happy birthday to your daughter...the cake and card are darling...have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Melissa said...

Hope Isabella had a very happy birthday! What a cutie!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Cricutcrazylisa said...

I <3 your blog! Therefore, I am passing on an award to you that was given to me. YOU ARE A STYLISH BLOGGER! Visit my website and copy the award to your's and pass it along to worthy recipients! YOU ARE CERTAINLY WORTHY!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh not only is your card adorable, but so is your sweet little girl. How precious. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comment.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Susan Weido said...

She is so precious! You are blessed.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!!

Cindy Beland said...

I love your cake!Too cute,WOW great job on it and on the card!!!Such a Cute little priocess :)

>