Saturday, February 12, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #3

Today marks challenge # 3 over at Card Creations & More by C. The challenge is to create a project using the colors black, white, and one other color. 
I chose to use black, white, and red. My dad is a total golfer. He plays golf every weekend and even plays during the week when he doesn't work. So I made this layout for him. I used the Sports Mania cartridge for both cuts. The golf balls I made using circle punches then running them through my cuttlebug. A very simple layout but I love it. Enjoy. Now head over to Card Creations & More and play along with us. Lots of fun. And the rest of the DT team has some great inspiration. 


Supplies Used:
Sports Mania cricut cartridge
Cuttlebug Folder


Hugs, Savahanna

3 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great LO!! Love the red/white and black combo.

the cricutologist said...

Great LO! I love the embossing on the golf balls! Thanks for the inspiration!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is wonderful! A great example of "less is more."

>