Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mommy's Lil Cupcakes LO


I made a LO for a pic of my two daughters. They are my lil cupcakes. The purple polka dot paper is from a Paper Studio stack. I used a Martha Stewart border punch as well. I used a fsce stamp from Peach Keens Simple Sallies on the "a" from cupcakes. I used my i rock to put purple rhinestones to my journal block.
The cupcakes were both cut from Simply Charmed. I added Glossy accents to the cherry but took a picture before it was dry. Her face is stamped with Peachy Keen face stamps - Happy Lashes.
She was also stamped with Happy Lashes Face stamps from Peachy Keen.
Supplies Used:
Simply Charmed cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps - Simple Sallies face assortment
- Happy Lashes Face assortment
Martha Stewart border Punch
The Paper Studio paper

2 comments:

Libby Beach said...

Awwww :) That's really really cute :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute. I just love the smiling faces on the cupcakes!!

>