Monday, January 17, 2011

Be My Valentine Card


Phew...I have been up since 2 scrapbooking. That is what happens when
you work nights. On your days off you end
up not being able to sleep at night and stay up
anyways. What better thing to do than scrapbook. Right? Well
I got a lot of stuff done. I got some DT work done which you will be seeing soon.
Anyways here is my card for today. It is the cute little love bug from Simply Charmed.
I stamped her little face with a Peachy Keen Princess Faces. The sentiment stamp on the heart is from Emma's My Creative Time. This is from her stamp set You Had Me at Chocolate.
Supplies Used:
Simply Charmed cricut cartridge
Princess Face - Peachy Keen Stamps
My Creative Time Stamps - You Had Me at Chocolate stamps

1 comment:

Libby Beach said...

This card came out so so cute!! I've been wanting to do something with that bug since I frist got Simply Charmed because it is just too darn cute :) And it looks ten times cuter with that stamp! Great job and thank for sharing :)

>