Sunday, December 26, 2010

Little Girl LO

At my house my kids and husband were still sick on Christmas. Which meant they were all asleep by 6 pm. Good for me since it meant I got to scrapbook. I made 2 layouts. one of my daughter and one of my niece. I used paper from the Paper Studio - Butterfly Kisses. The rainbow is cut from Once Upon a Princess cartridge. The butterflies were from my stash.
I used the Peach Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment stamps for the clouds. And used chalk for their faces.
This is my niece. I used the same paper pack and and cricut cut. It was basically the same LO just slightly different.
Supplies Used:

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Your layouts are wonderful. The butterflies are perfect with that paper.

Hoping to meet some new crafty friends in the new year! Be sure to come and visit.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

>