Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coupon Tags

Ok my aunt called me yesterday and asked me if I would make her coupons for her to give to her grandson for his 13th birthday on Saturday. She wanted 13 coupons. And she gave me a list of the 13 items. Here are 2 (front and back) of the 13 items.

#1: Cheesecake
My aunt makes the BEST cheesecake ever! And there is no baking involved so as soon as its made we an eat it. mmmm Everyone always asks for her to make it for our birthdays.

I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the tags. The word Yummy and piece of cake is cut from Simply Charmed. I added stickles to the cherry.
I stamped cheesecake from stamps from my stash. The cut is from Nursery Rhymes.
#2: Pizza

The pizza and soda are from Simply Charmed

Supplies used:
Simply Charmed cricut cart
Nursery Rhymes cricut cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge

2 comments:

Angyl said...

OMG that is so cute. .i love it but i want to use the #1 coupon now and have mom bring it up to me next week LOL have some of auntie's cheese cake for me okay :D and tell her i love n miss her too

Pat said...

Cute coupons!

>