Sunday, November 21, 2010

Attitude Blog Award

In receiving this award I need to list three things that make my blog
or myself unique and pass it on to 5 other blog friends.
I received this from Cecilia at The Gift of Creativity she is so sweet and I
thank her so much. She is so creative and love all her work. Thank you soo much.
So what makes me or my blog unique are:
1. I love to scrapbook and make things, but I get bored easily
so my projects have to not take a lot of time or they will never get finished.

2. I have been with my husband, my high school sweetheart, going on 9 years. But we have only been married for almost 2 years. And we have 3 beautiful kids.

3. I am addicted to anything scrapbooking. I can sit at the computer al day looking at scrapbook sites. My husband always says are you still looking at scrapbook stuff. hehe


And now my 5 blogger friends I am giving this award to are:
1. Bren's Scrapping Pages - I just found her blog and so glad I did. Her work is amazing.
2. Craftin' on my Door - She is so creative.
3. The Crafty Mermaid - Just found her blog and you should see her ornament she made.
4. Scrap-Stickle-Pop - Has such great ideas for scrapbook pages love her blog
5. LEM Photography - Love her blog. Does such beautiful work.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for the lovely blog award and kind words!

Lauren

Brenda Orne-Gliemann said...

Hey there, thanks so much for the award!!! and your lovely comments!! Your layout's are awesome too! Fresh ideas, and love the coupon tags!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Joanna said...

Hi Savahanna, congrats on your award!! I just want to let you know I have some blog candy for you on my blog if you want to come check it out and please email me with your info asap so I can send it out to you!
stylistchick86@hotmail.com
congrats! :)

Jan said...

Thanks for the Blog Award! I enjoyed looking at your layouts and I love your cards.

Jan

>