Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Police

This layout is of my Baseball Fanatic son who was a policeman last year for the second year in a row. Yes he asked to be a policeman again this year and I said he had to pick something different. I need an assortment of pictures that way I can scrapbook them. (hehe) So I think he wants to be a firefighter. At least something different right.
The background paper is from DCWV Haunting stack. I used some police paper from my stack to add a little police into halloween. The mats for the photos are DCWV Midnight Spell paper pack. I cut all the pumpkins from Potpourri Basket and used Peachy Keen Stamps. I used Monster Mash Face Assortment, Monster Face Assortment, and Pumpkin Face Assortments. The moon is from Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and I stickled the stars. The police car and badge are cut from Everyday paper Dolls cartridge.
The police station is cut from My Community. I left the doors on the station open and added a pumpkin inside. I tried to decorate the station more haloweeny. So I added some halloween ribbon .
Supplies Used:
Potpourri Basket cricut cartridge
My Community cricut cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge
Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps
DCWV - Haunting stack
DCWV - Midnight Spell stack

4 comments:

cecilia said...

Very cute

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so cute!
liz:o)

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute! I love your police station; I might need that cartridge!

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

Also visit my website :: CamGirlsLive

>