Friday, September 3, 2010

2 Create a Critter Cards

Here are two cards I made from the Create a Critter cricut cartridge. This cartridge is soo cute. I picked these cuts since my Baseball Fanatic Son is starting to write and spell. I am making him flash cards that I can show him the picture then he will have to sound it out and write the word.
Anyways, for the sun card I embossed the striped paper the wrong way so instead I just inked up the back side which was white with yellow ink. The sun is cut from Create a Critter but I didn't want the regular layer so I just cut the inside layer at a smaller size. The sentiment is from Pink Cricut. Her stamps are adorable. The stamp set I used is from Country Living stamp set.
Kite for "K". The Kite's face is a peachy keen stamp set and the sentiment is from Country Living stamp set by Pink Cricut as well. Two simple cards. Enjoy :)
Supplies Used:
Create a Critter cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen stamps
Pink Cricut - Country Living stamp set

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I wanted to return the favor and come by your blog as well!
Wow, your a young Mom AND working full time AND a baby due soon...AND you scrap!
You go girl!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
I LOVE these cards, totally adorable! Congrats on your soon to be new baby (nothing in life is better then a new baby, if you ask me!)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Leah (of Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry)

>