Saturday, August 21, 2010

Out of This World

Good Morning everyone. What a beautiful Saturday it is already. Here is a LO I did in one of my insomnia hours. The pictures are of my crazy, loveable Baseball Fanatic. He was soo little. Wow it is amazing how time flies. The tiny rockets are a sizzix die called rockets. The big spaceship was cut from Everyday Paper Dolls at 5 in. On the spaceship I used some circle paperclips I had in my stash.
All the letters are cut from Street Sign cartridge. The astronaut and alien is from Everyday Paper Dolls as well. Googly eyes were added to the alien. The astronauts face was stamped with Simple Sallies Face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps
Enjoy :)
Supplies Used:
Street Sign cricut cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Simple Sallie face stamps

1 comment:

GabyCreates.com said...

This is just darling... I love two page layouts!!1

>