Saturday, July 3, 2010

Little Ladybug

My Independent Girly Girl was a ladybug for halloween. The border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.
The pumpkins are from Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.
I used the girl from Paper Doll Dress Up. She was the bumble bee and I also used the wings from the angel as well.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps Monster Mash and Make a Monster Face Assortments. Super cute. I love them.

Supplies Used:
Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge
Stretch Your Imagination cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps - Monster Mash, Make a Monster Face

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the faces on the pumpkins!

Ulysses' mama said...

So very cute! By the way, I wanted to say thanks for the comment you left on my blog awhile back. Also its neat to meet another nurse (I'm post partum/nursery myself, but I have a lot of respect for what you do, I would like to try it myself one day but maybe at a teaching hospital), and if I understand your profile right, you are expecting now? Congrats on that! I know when I was pregnant it was hard not to worry more than the average mother because I had "extra knowledge" and I was working solely in the nursery at the time and had to see the L&D nurses weigh the occasional not-so-happy endings. I can just imagine what you must be going through! But, if I had it to do over again, I would try to enjoy the pregnancy more (everyday I was worried I was going to "miscarry" because I had a previous one) so I wish that for you. A wiser older nurse told me once (when I was telling her about my episode with uterine stretching and I thought I was abrupting!) she said "Pauline, God knows what he is doing...he didn't make them that fragile!" That helped me...I thought I'd pass it on to you. Good luck!

>