Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kindergarten

My son started Kindergarten on Wednesday :( Wow I cannot believe how fast time flies by. It was emotional. Tears were shed, but I think things are going to be better in the days to come. I made a mini album for his Kindergarten year. Pictures still need to be added and once I have the pictures I will add more embellishments and cuts to the pages as well. I used Cricut cartidge Locker Talk and the paper is from DCWV Grade School. I just love this paper.













Supplies Used:
Locker Talk cricut cartridge
DCWV Grade School

2 comments:

Angyl said...

i love it.. i love all the stuff on your blog i just looked at all of it.. i guess i should get my food pics up :D love you

Rhonda Emery said...

I just wanted to let you know I have chosen your mini this week.
I will post your name tommorrow.
I need you to send me your address so I can mail it to you next tues.
thank you for such a great idea.
your friend Rhonda Emery
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com
my e-mail address
semery@classicnet.net

>