Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day

Emma over at creativetimeforme.com is having her 2nd Thursday Throwback challenge. So I realized I am way behind on my cards. I needed 3 fathers's day cards and two birthday cards. Her challenge was to use Stretch Your Imagination, but I mine was loaned out to a friend so I used the colors she asked for which were blue, brown and red.
My camera is MIA at the moment so I had to use my camera phone to take the picture. So the colors are not as vibrant as they are in person. Father of the Year is a rub on I had in my stash.
The ribbon is brown and I used fibers for the strings of the balloons. The balloons are from the stamps of life HappyBday2You set. The word Father was actually a stamp from papertrey ink. (I had to add the 's). Well enjoy and SMILE:)
Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Stamps of Life- HappyBday2You
Papertrey Ink - Mega Mixed Messages

3 comments:

Debbie said...

this is very nice this is the first time at your blog I am now a follower please stop by my blog and if you haven't already please be a follower with me its at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/throwback-thursday-challenge-with-emma.html

My Creative Time said...

WOW, what a PERFECT card!! thanks so much for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Lucy said...

What a nice card you made for Emma's My Creative Time For Me Challenge. Good luck to you!
Lucy Lam

>