Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping Trip

Sorry I have been MIA. My husband and I are both on vacation this week. We wanted to go camoing before our baseball fanatic son starts Kindergarten in July :( So we were camping this weekend. Super hot but lots of FUN! I made a page for our family picture we took while camping.
This picture is after I added stickles and glossy glaze. The sun is stamped with Peachy Keen Simple Sally Stamps. Nature is cut from Graphically Speaking cartridge. All the rest of the cuts are from Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.
The stamp Happy Campers and the stamp on the sign that says "Are we there yet?" are from a Cosmo Cricket stamp set called Mr. Campy. See you soon :)
Supplies used:
Cricut Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls, Graphically Speaking
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps- Simple Sally, Cosmo Cricket

No comments:

>