Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 5 Layout and Cards

Ok so I did share all my cards from last week and here is one more card I made. I used a stamp from The Stamps of Life. The sentiment was from Papertrey Ink. I was trying to do a more masculine card since this was a birthday card for my god father. But they are so hard to come up with for me.
I was unable to make a layout since I have ben really sick lately. I have no energy either. I will do my best to try to get to my craft area this week. But no guarantees. The good news is the reason for all this sickness is...
I am Pregnant!
Hope to post something soon.

2 comments:

Angyl said...

WOOHOOO LOVE it :D oh and the fact that your Prego lol miss you and rub the belly twice for me cause it's twins :D

Unknown said...

This is so cute -- I love these sentiment stamps.

>