Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 4 Layout and Card

Here is my layout of the week for my son. 50% mom 50% dad 100% cute. You thats him. I stickled some stars. The stars were punched out with my Stampin Up Stars Punch. The circles and the letters were cut from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. Enjoy

I cannot get a good picture of my card :(
I stamped my Stampin Up medallion stamp with versamark, then embossed it with blue embossing powder. Then added pink and white pearls. I used the white pen from Stampin Up to draw the lines on the top and bottom of my ribbon. The bow is pink and white like my pearls.
I have not stamped a sentiment on it yet. Do not know what I am going to use it for yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This card is beautiful! It is very elegant.

>